Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Growing Thing's Up [v0.30] [King] - Compressed

Win/Linux [259 MB]
- - - -

Mac [245 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
This game came out 2 years ago with a really decent update fully completed. since then it's been released in fragments and just finally finishing episode 2. I think it's a hobby for this team but I don't know for sure
Yeah i just finished it and there really wasn't any content, you can finish it all in like an hr and a half. For a game that's been in development for over a year that's kinda sad.

DevinHesi

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2021

1724107493783.png

Hello everyone, King here! Today, I’m here to update our goal chart. It's truly rewarding to work knowing that the objective is getting closer every day. As I mentioned a few times at the beginning of development, I would never stop working on GTU, even if no goals were met. The only thing I would ask for is patience for the delivery of new updates. However, that pessimistic scenario is far behind us. This year, thanks to your support, I even managed to hire a writer to help me with dialogue creation. This has sped up the process and ensures more frequent updates. I hope I can continue to count on your trust and support! Thank you!

Note: The Christmas special render will be posted at the beginning of December with the most voted characters (we will conduct this vote when the time is closer).

1800 Mr. Tourture

Jun 10, 2017
This game came out 2 years ago with a really decent update fully completed. since then it's been released in fragments and just finally finishing episode 2. I think it's a hobby for this team but I don't know for sure
i had wondered that. theres definitely a few moments when it just randomly jumps like its missing scenes or something. being 2 years old is kind of crazy but if its just a hobby that might explain things

kinkbr

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2022
The "team" was just me until recently. Fortunately, two months ago, with the support from Patreon, I was able to hire a writer to help me with development. And yes, it’s still a hobby because I do this at night after my daily job. I hope to one day be able to dedicate myself to it exclusively, but I can't yet cover all the household expenses with this income alone.

kinkbr

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2022
i had wondered that. theres definitely a few moments when it just randomly jumps like its missing scenes or something. being 2 years old is kind of crazy but if its just a hobby that might explain things
In the past few weeks, I reviewed the unfinished material. I made a lot of adjustments, and I’ll be releasing this update very soon.

MAGO-DAG

Forum Fanatic
Sep 1, 2023
Shit! what an unexpected ending and cliffhanger... Initially everything was going smoothly, and now it has partially moved to a dark development, it seems to me that all this adrenaline Mc is connected with an old psychological trauma childhood and because of the father

Overall, an interesting game and beautiful girls, we'll wait for more! kinkbr (y) :)

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
Shit! what an unexpected ending and cliffhanger... Initially everything was going smoothly, and now it has partially moved to a dark development, it seems to me that all this adrenaline Mc is connected with an old psychological trauma childhood and because of the father

Overall, an interesting game and beautiful girls, we'll wait for more! kinkbr (y) :)
yeah while im behind by several updates by now on this im mostly just interested in the past with his sister and the actress the other girls are whatever to me at least last I played haha. But when you said moved to dark deveolopment makes me think if I should play it now or wait for a few more updates haha seems this game been updating somewhat fast

MAGO-DAG

Forum Fanatic
Sep 1, 2023
yeah while im behind by several updates by now on this im mostly just interested in the past with his sister and the actress the other girls are whatever to me at least last I played haha. But when you said moved to dark deveolopment makes me think if I should play it now or wait for a few more updates haha seems this game been updating somewhat fast
I think it's up to you. It's just that the ending and Mc's behavior really surprised and intrigued me... at first I thought it was some kind of fantasy? but now that you get even more into the plot, it seems to me that it's some kind of psychological turn of events...

3.90 star(s) 39 Votes