PlutoZe

Feb 13, 2020
Which key opens the cheat menu? I'm using the joi play version, tried '1' which worked for most of the other similar games. Didn't work for this one. Any idea?

gortfrey

Sep 2, 2019
My game bugged and I somehow got harem ending without being in Newgame+. Neither of the options I select at the end of the game give me the ending with a single girl. If I pick the "I will only love my girlfriend option" it goes into the harem ending but skips like half the doalogue to where Serena starts talking. Has this happened to anyone else?

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
My game bugged and I somehow got harem ending without being in Newgame+. Neither of the options I select at the end of the game give me the ending with a single girl. If I pick the "I will only love my girlfriend option" it goes into the harem ending but skips like half the doalogue to where Serena starts talking. Has this happened to anyone else?
Yes. English version is bugged, or was somehow modified to have the “harem ending” (it’s just a threesome scene) always on.

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
is there any way to fix it?
Not that I know. If I cared to find out what’s really supposed to happen, I’d hunt down the Japanese version and play that, but my guess is it’s just the same, except maybe you actually do have to go through new game+ just to get the final threesome scene. If there were an actual harem path, there would be missing scenes in the gallery.

testsubject696969

Aug 18, 2022
Sry for offtop but I need to know…)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
womb tattoo. succubus tattoo (they have it most of the time). maybe fertility tattoo. In hentais, games etc. a lot used as something like a cursed mark (like a curse of pleasure or so), when someone has "fallen", enslaved and can't live without a dick or something like that.

Often also of magical nature. Just an example. In the rpg Sol Rui -after mini- has the magical girl which you play getting it and the more naughty stuff you get into the more it manifests. And e.g. at 100% you pretty much got brainwashed completely by the tentacle monster.

As for IRL it may also have different meanings, but you can just search for it yourself.

Reactions: Sleepingbrother
Jul 9, 2024
womb tattoo. succubus tattoo (they have it most of the time). maybe fertility tattoo. In hentais, games etc. a lot used as something like a cursed mark (like a curse of pleasure or so), when someone has "fallen", enslaved and can't live without a dick or something like that.

Often also of magical nature. Just an example. In the rpg Sol Rui -after mini- has the magical girl which you play getting it and the more naughty stuff you get into the more it manifests. And e.g. at 100% you pretty much got brainwashed completely by the tentacle monster.

As for IRL it may also have different meanings, but you can just search for it yourself.
Thanks, I will do that!

Vedhon

Dec 16, 2023
Does the protagonist have ANY regular sex scenes cause I'm like halfway through the game and so far there is absolutely nothing

3.20 star(s) 43 Votes