KyoukoSakura

Best Girl
Donor
Nov 23, 2022
With winlator yes you can
, although winlator doesn't work on latest android versions , like android 13 or 14 ,it should work on 12 ,and I can confirm it works on 11
Winlator works perfectly fine on Android 14. It's the latest devices it doesn't work on (Snapdragon 8 Gen 3) not the latest Android version.

CrazyMega01

Sep 26, 2022
Winlator works perfectly fine on Android 14. It's the latest devices it doesn't work on (Snapdragon 8 Gen 3) not the latest Android version.
Oh thanks I thought it was the android version or the rom ... Didn't think that it was my CPU that was breaking it appart, those are the only times where I regret getting high end new stuff

CrazyMega01

Sep 26, 2022
Found the reason why that would happen ... So I was making a custom version of direct3D .... Yeah so apparently you too are using a custom version of direct3D, you should use windows native ones ... So yeah here's your fix , if you're not using a custom one , try updating it , or downgrading it to another version.

user182737

Feb 6, 2021
Found the reason why that would happen ... So I was making a custom version of direct3D .... Yeah so apparently you too are using a custom version of direct3D, you should use windows native ones ... So yeah here's your fix , if you're not using a custom one , try updating it , or downgrading it to another version.
That`s why in techsupport we tell the customers to reinstall windows.
Who the fuck would thing it`s a custom direct3d version causing this?

CrazyMega01

Sep 26, 2022
That`s why in techsupport we tell the customers to reinstall windows.
Who the fuck would thing it`s a custom direct3d version causing this?
Well I mean there's always a first to anything. And besides direct3D also can affect game speed (or FPS speed too if you see what I mean) and make the game quicker if you use a custom one.

Andras765

Jul 25, 2024
I tested "Pure run" extra scene with Kurosane and it's quite disappointing. Basically instead of titfuck you just do vaginal and after credits you get SFW CG without anything special.
If (for some reason) you want to see it by youself here is save file.
Don't forget to save somewhere your own save file.

Reactions: user182737

capt91

Jul 13, 2024
The ability to switch to futa acctually a magic flower , you can find it in a cave at the last area in the same map where there is a red fruit thing
Can you please be a bit more specific as of what map it is?

Ijstwant

Sep 7, 2023
"You know what people love the most about platformers?"
"High enemy variety and cool pixel art animations?"
"Exactly! Labyrinthic maps, puzzles, and underwater levels!"
"What-"

user182737

Feb 6, 2021
"You know what people love the most about platformers?"
"High enemy variety and cool pixel art animations?"
"Exactly! Labyrinthic maps, puzzles, and underwater levels!"
"What-"
There are a lot of enemies and the pixel animation are pretty nice. In my list of games (all animated content only), Flower Fairy and Witch both have the most enemies and all of them have a h-animation.

The maps are indeed questionable complicated that even I, who played trough the game 4 times still get`s lost in it, but puzzles?
You mean the only one in the Library?

Underwater levels are whatever. There where hated in Ocarina of Time (Water Temple lol) and even WoW, so heavy subject to different opinions.
I found the underwater levels in Flower Fairy worse.

Ijstwant

Sep 7, 2023
There are a lot of enemies and the pixel animation are pretty nice. In my list of games (all animated content only), Flower Fairy and Witch both have the most enemies and all of them have a h-animation.

The maps are indeed questionable complicated that even I, who played trough the game 4 times still get`s lost in it, but puzzles?
You mean the only one in the Library?

Underwater levels are whatever. There where hated in Ocarina of Time (Water Temple lol) and even WoW, so heavy subject to different opinions.
I found the underwater levels in Flower Fairy worse.

Not just the one in the Library, but also that one where you have to turn on and off the red/blue/green levers. I quit the game with that 'cause yeah no bye.

wasaa1234321

Jul 30, 2024
Made a cheat for this game.

It does :
- Infinite HP
- Infinite jumps
- Always naked
- Escape grapples in two taps (some grapples like underwater flower thing are still unescapable if you let them progress, and you'll have to pause and restart from last save)
- Toggle futa mode by holding down + incantation

To install download the file and replace data.win in the game folder.
Hope it helps others.

Pixeldrain
it didnt work to me

4.20 star(s) 20 Votes