VN Ren'Py Abandoned Demons Rise Up [Demo] [Berryisvibin]

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

SiraDra

Sep 6, 2018
It’s only $9.99. That’s like a Big Mac meal with large fries and a large drink.

demonic futa sex will go much, much further.
Still wondering why you had it listed at $19.99 then dropped it just like two days later.

berrydev

Femboy Panda
Game Developer
Feb 12, 2021
I assume people weren't happy with the price. A 10$ game will catch people's eyes better than a 20$ one hahha
its that. It also just felt more fair considering the length of the game and the fact that it’s kinetic.

berrydev

Femboy Panda
Game Developer
Feb 12, 2021
We fixed some issues with the Steam build. The audio and achievements should be fixed and running optimally.

Milkman Dan

Jan 19, 2018
I was informing that person that berrydev is the dev, and what I thought they might feel about their game being shared. I'm not really sure what part of that is unclear?

Reactions: CheyenneFilter
Nov 23, 2020
I was informing that person that berrydev is the dev, and what I thought they might feel about their game being shared. I'm not really sure what part of that is unclear?
I take your point. Be that as it may, this is a pirate site (isn't it?). Are you saying that we should take the dev's feelings into account when we make a request? If so, then this is definitely not how I understood the site to work.

Milkman Dan

Jan 19, 2018
I don't think you (or anyone else) should do anything. I'm not going to reply further because I don't think the issue you're trying to address has anything to do with what I wrote. Hopefully someone else can help you.

berrydev

Femboy Panda
Game Developer
Feb 12, 2021
It's gonna be a cam show simulator. You'll get to play as a person viewing various cam shows and you'll get to tip them to make them cum. It'll have free play and a story mode. It'll also be a furry game so if you're into/not into that you've been warned.

Someone will prob make a thread once it goes live, but until then you can follow my Twitter and visit my website for more information. I'll post if there are more DRU updates and when I do sales and stuff, but until then, thanks for all of your support and critique. It really helped a lot!

-xoxo, berry

styledewd-outfitnotes.PNG
styledewd-shades-flat.PNG redpandaconcept-versions.PNG

Jun 5, 2018
Still only e demo? :unsure: I just found out about it now, which would 3 days before payday so I guess I'll just buy it then if it's not available here. Can't pass a futa game without at least testing it

berrydev

Femboy Panda
Game Developer
Feb 12, 2021
Still only e demo? :unsure: I just found out about it now, which would 3 days before payday so I guess I'll just buy it then if it's not available here. Can't pass a futa game without at least testing it
Demons Rise Up is avaliable for purchase. You can find all of the purchase links . Might need to scroll down a bit tho.

Jun 5, 2018
Demons Rise Up is avaliable for purchase. You can find all of the purchase links . Might need to scroll down a bit tho.
I didn't mind scrolling down a bit, at all. :D At some point I thought the game was abandoned and just yesterday my friend from discord Nes told me ''No? It's on steam'' and I got pretty happy to hear that! Sum well spent money indeed! Congrats for your work and looking forward to future projects! :)

berrydev

Femboy Panda
Game Developer
Feb 12, 2021
I didn't mind scrolling down a bit, at all. :D At some point I thought the game was abandoned and just yesterday my friend from discord Nes told me ''No? It's on steam'' and I got pretty happy to hear that! Sum well spent money indeed! Congrats for your work and looking forward to future projects! :)
Thanks so much! Glad that you could check it out!

berrydev

Femboy Panda
Game Developer
Feb 12, 2021
Today's the last day to get Demons Rise Up for 50% OFF on Nutaku!

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes