NeoServ

Apr 12, 2018
View attachment 3940646

there is something bugging me here....
libcrypto-1_1-x64.dll is a Dynamic Link Library (DLL), designed to share functions and resources among various programs. Instead of every application having its own set of functions, common functions are kept in .DLL files so they can be shared and used by many applications.

Associations:
(585), (44), (2), (2), (2).

Reactions: Eskeetit666

John Doe.

Dec 7, 2023
On the back of my other comment, I do need to say that the giant head bossfight seems unbeatable, so that's a downside to the game. I don't know if there's some control I'm just missing, but there's a point where it glows purple and then fires a massive laser that instantly kills you. There's no real way to know when it's going to fire other than to die a couple times to learn the timing, then you have to use the snatch move to jump into the air to avoid it.

Problem is the laser lasts like twice as long as your air time and if you snatch into the air there's no way to attack or anything to stay up there. So it's an unwinnable moment, seemingly.
When the head starts to glow purple you need to snatch and jump on top of the head, you can attack the brain there until the head turns back to normal.

Israel199

May 26, 2017
This game is very well done! Are there others of this style? Both in design and gameplay?

Last edited:

Escuro

Dec 11, 2019
When the head starts to glow purple you need to snatch and jump on top of the head, you can attack the brain there until the head turns back to normal.
Ah, nice. Never something I would have attempted since there's normally an invisible wall there if you air trick up.

Roronoa859

Jun 26, 2024
1725807899530.png

"I've tried many things, including uninstalling and reinstalling the application multiple times. I've also installed the Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable package to solve the issue, but then a second problem appeared. Now, I'm still facing yet another problem.

I have also tried using the System File Checker tool, but it didn't help, and I'm still facing the same issue. I've even downloaded the game from multiple sources, but I keep encountering the same problem with this particular application.

Can anyone help me solve this issue? Is this happening because of the game, or is it something wrong with my computer?"

Sussyballs00

May 12, 2023
Also are there any mods that stop the h-scenes from ending until the player presses the button to break out instead of the enemies attacking you out after a cycle finishes?

okeanosuwu

Dec 25, 2023
For Pc peeps: sex scene / h scene

Spent like a good minute figuring out the controls and mechanic to get the sex scenes. shit was dumb

-main controls: "A" button ( "S" key); "B" button ("D" key); movement= arrow keys
-I think there aren't any h-scene with the mobs, just expect that the mc will fuck our red hair fmc (15-18 options?)
-get fmc fatigue to zero (i think) to enable the sex scene
- the "y" button (aka "w" for keyboard) will pop up for sex when you engage to interact with he fmc
- if fatigue isn't zero then do the massage, the only keys you need to know for pc peeps are LB (Lshift) & RB (SPACEBAR)
- to cum during the sex scene,you need to reach fast (just move arrow key right 3 times) the "X" button pops up (aka "A" key)

okeanosuwu

Dec 25, 2023
View attachment 3932457

Overview:
One day, Tachio, an ordinary office worker, is suddenly transported to another world overrun with dark monsters known as Yamimon. In this strange world, he is attacked by Yamimon, but is saved by the beautiful dark hunter Kurenai, with striking red hair and large breasts.
However, the moment he comes into contact with Kurenai, he fuses with her special battle suit, Gear.
Thus, Tachio fights alongside her as her suit during battles, while searching for a way to return to his original world (while being made to take care of everyday things at home).​

Thread Updated: 2024-08-15
Release Date: 2024-08-09
Original Title: 闇狩紅狼
Developer: PIEROCK GAMES -
Censored: Yes (Mosaics)
Version: 1.06
Language: English (MTL), Japanese
Store:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Press F1 -> Settings -> Game screen to change the language to English
Full save Included

DOWNLOAD
Win: MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - - WORKUPLOAD

View attachment 3932458 View attachment 3932459 View attachment 3932460 View attachment 3932461 View attachment 3932462
View attachment 3932463 View attachment 3932464 View attachment 3932465 View attachment 3932466 View attachment 3932467

Spent like a good minute figuring out the controls and mechanic to get the sex scenes. shit was dumb

-main controls: "A" button ( "S" key); "B" button ("D" key); movement= arrow keys
-I think there aren't any h-scene with the mobs, just expect that the mc will fuck our red hair fmc (15-18 options?)
- the "y" button (aka "w" for keyboard) will pop up for sex when you engage to interact with he fmc
- if fatigue isn't zero then do the massage, the only keys you need to know for pc peeps are LB (Lshift) & RB (SPACEBAR)
- to cum during the sex scene,you need to reach fast (just move arrow key right 3 times) the "X" button pops up (aka "A" key)

RayBar

May 12, 2020

:HideThePain::HideThePain:you can press f1 and view the control scheme for keyboard:HideThePain::HideThePain:

cypher371

Jan 29, 2018
View attachment 4013054

"I've tried many things, including uninstalling and reinstalling the application multiple times. I've also installed the Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable package to solve the issue, but then a second problem appeared. Now, I'm still facing yet another problem.

I have also tried using the System File Checker tool, but it didn't help, and I'm still facing the same issue. I've even downloaded the game from multiple sources, but I keep encountering the same problem with this particular application.

Can anyone help me solve this issue? Is this happening because of the game, or is it something wrong with my computer?"
I'm having the same issue. hopefully someone can enlighten us!

3.80 star(s) 15 Votes