Others - Completed - DairyFarm [v1.0] [Tokyo Dairy]

1. 4.00 star(s)

meme_Lordo

As for me, I like these type of little games with a management aspect. It doesn't try to appear what it seems to be. Simple animations, cute pixel art. And it's very short, but still worth time spending.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

Hguyyeah

A decent and chill game to pass the time. Kinda relaxing with how simple it is. The art is very good too.

Did find a major bug where if you put egg shells in the crates they become eggs that can hatch and that made one of my playthroughs super easy
  3. 2.00 star(s)

Eudaldigo

Basically all you do is unlock cow colors, there is no sexual or even erotic content, you cannot interact in any special way with the different cows and all you do is a simple gameplay loop like a pacifier mechanism, you feed the cow it lays an egg in a machine and you put the egg to incubate where it hatches and grows into a cow. There is nothing interesting about it, the gameplay loop is not even fun and if you end up with too many cows (which is also not very useful) it can become tedious.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

Prince Vevit

Very short little time waster. 10-30 minutes of gameplay here. Its basically a "hair color/style" collector for the cow girls, with new hairs being unlocked by reaching selling or birthing milestones. The gameplay is fun enough, with a loop of buying, feeding, birthing, weighing, and selling, and it can get hectic fast. Even if you keep only the first cowgirl of each haircolor you unlock, it can get really exhausting keeping up with everything. But it was fun and satisfying. It could certainly use more customization options for the cows, and if you were able to purchase customization options It would be even better. I had ten thousand money very quickly, when the items for taking care of my cows were only 100-200 money, making me rich with no where to meaningfully spend it.

Overall, its cute with adorable pixels, with no real substance, but worth fiddling around with for 15 minutes if you enjoy repetitive micro management.