Unity - Daggan Pink [Early Build] [Malerouille]

1. 5.00 star(s)

wolfkali

I loved the game, I look forward to future updates, I already added it to my shopping list so of course I will support this project. I need a more dynamic character creator. I like chubby furries, I think they are cute.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

Prospagnosia

A clunky but promising proof-of-concept with janky controls and terrible AI.

Sex is currently constrained to a few animations that progress as quickly as you complete the sex minigame. More points = progress to the next stage. If you miss the spacebar press enough times, it ends. It isn't particularly interactive or even interesting.

Aesthetically, the characters look atrocious, even for furry content. There's something inexplicably off-putting about the facial characteristics of your and other characters in the world, nothing looked "right" and everything looked to be some steps away from a FNAF parody.

In its current state your gameplay amounts to about 20 minutes of the following:

• Either you or one of your NPCs gathers wood/rock/gold
    • You build a house. If you have less than the max, you can impregnate an NPC to make new workers. Incest is blocked, so be careful I guess.
    • You can switch freely between your own character and the NPCs in your village, or tell other NPCs to fuck.
    • You can build a Workshop to make doll workers for resource costs, but there doesn't seem to be any explicit reason to do so since they also share housing with the regular characters and act in the same way.
    • You can make a small combat mech. There's no enemies, as of yet, so you can just kind of use it to run around. It can't gather resources.
    • You can make a giant mech. Probably even two. And then you can make them fuck. (Female only.) And that's about it.

It's not all that much content, maybe half an hour at best.
  3. 1.00 star(s)

Adto

*Keep in mind, this review is too early, and everything im gonna say here can be totally resolved or changed*

Since this game is based on the first Daggan, i kinda want to talk about the cons first, but for respect reasons, i will go with the pros
    + Simple system: With one botton you can do everything or undo itany time; can build and reproduce without too much strange things happen in the controls
    + The update itself. I can't say this game is not an update of the original, more with the graphics and the characters + the character creator

Cons
    - The sex mechanic WAS going to be the first thing, but then i renember something more awful: There is not a single config menu, and this shit happened with Daggan too; so this will be worst if there is not a proper setting menu.
    - The sex mechanic is... The same of the original game... A mechanic that is even more awful than the past one. Sometimes the points, if they are too close, will vanish complety, with you failing anyways and having to wait another 1min or 2 to redo the entire scene and, hopefully, have your first baby. I can say for sure, im not a hardcore gamer; but this kinda fucks up the simplicity of the game.
    And since this is an early game, the coins and the points kinda don't have any use at all. So you are left with the scene, i know you have the possibility of not playing the minigame to have the baby...But you can't even manipulate the scenes in any way (I have seen a bunch here, but in game, have seen the same animation over and over again).
    So, the sex mechanic is really awful, i can actually recomend a lot of ideas (Even using the same mechanic with a lot of changes), but i will require to mention another games, so i will just left it there...
    - Map. Knowing Daggan already have that problem, i should say it:The map needs to have order. *the most famous farm indie game* is a good example of a map limited but open at the same time; with a bunch of resourses that keep respawing depending on time (Like *the only slime farming game i know and you probably know already*)
    Having a map completly empty, with a couple of npcs that barely do anything at all, will make the map not only boring but anoying in many levels.
    - Menus. This really need a menu only dedicated to the relations.Since i don't like that thing of fucking with the exact same woman 12094124 times, i tried to use other characters; which require to not be related to have sex. I have no problem with this, but with finding that non-related character.
    In short, if you want to have sex with D, you can't be related with D in any way; this includes D&A, D&B and D&C. So you will have to find that specific character (probably the second female you start with) to do it. I explain this because you will be a long ass time only to have diversity.

And that's probably all it, with a couple of recomendations i was thinking buit probably some already talk about it.
    / New races. If we are still going to be stuck with the same races, in a furry game of all things... bruh
    / More doll uses. You and i know very damm well that dolls should be capable of making love :mad:
    / Anim. Fixes. Walking is never actual "walking", sometimes the jump animation appears out of nowhere
    / (?) Build fixes. Could probably be lag, but is a pain to build anything + you can't really do too much with the buildings in the first place.

And that's all, now i will see how my review gets dumped out of oblivion for being gay or something. This bible was a nice way to practice english
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Carl B

Character creation is decently good so far.
    Very appealing graphic design that wont become dated over time.
    The roadmap lays out a solid plan for the upcoming updates
    The animations look good
    The gameplay feels good
    Can barely think of a negative thing to say about this
    I do wishing it included more kinks however but as development proceeds im sure it will get fleshed out
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Mopgenal

the idea is very interesting, the first advantages are: optimization, nice graphics, day and night cycle, not a bad building construction system, well-executed animations. And although the map is not very large, there are many opportunities to obtain resources and build initial buildings. The only thing I don’t fully understand is the mechanics of the mini-game during sex scenes, because there is no way to change the jump key binds, and for this reason the scene ends, I hope that this will be improved in the future