CuirCuir

Uploader
Jan 18, 2021
Here's the torrent (2024-08-15) that compile files from OP (Right Click > Save As .torrent). Feel free to share it on any public trackers to maximize peers and stay in seed:

Reaper9988

Donor
Sep 25, 2021
View attachment 3931925

I used to follow this artist once upon a time on pixiv. As far as I know, this artist's socials were all shut down. I heard he was doxxed by people who were upset seeing their waifus being mistreated. It's hard to believe he was on patreon once. If anyone can shed any light on the matter that'd be cool.
Never heard of him and not my thing, but cheese Doxxing for some fantasy stuff ? People are broken.

Reactions: commanderkai

ywaa1206

Jun 17, 2024
I BET THIS GUY WATCH BESTGORE BEFORE SLEEP

AND THIS AWFUL GIF MADE ME TO LEAVE A COMMENT.. DAMN

azertyijkl123

Feb 13, 2018
I'm sorry buuuuut... could you please change the preview gif ? I don't want to have to throw up every time I go to the latest update page

Viger

Sep 19, 2017
View attachment 3931925

I used to follow this artist once upon a time on pixiv. As far as I know, this artist's socials were all shut down. I heard he was doxxed by people who were upset seeing their waifus being mistreated. It's hard to believe he was on patreon once. If anyone can shed any light on the matter that'd be cool.
Good riddance honestly. I hate gurofags with my whole soul.

Reaper9988

Donor
Sep 25, 2021
So rule 7... but this stuff gets passed?

Wouldn't the gov and such have just as much a problem with this content as that?

Not to mention the "don't want to attract those types of people" reasoning applies to this just as much as well (if not more so).
What's your point ? No, Gore was never as problematic in the west as R7, not sexualized either. I mean I get it, fiction is fiction none should be barred but you really don't want to play the my not socially acceptable fantasy fetish is better than your not socially acceptable fantasy fetish......that's just dumb.
You could just ignore this thread here ?

Last edited:
Reactions: RavenOfOld