RavenOfOld

Just a simple pervert
Uploader
May 16, 2021
CoverForTheSnowflakes.gif

Overview:
Chalk is a 2D/3D artist who creates extreme guro content. Not for the feint of heart.
Warning: Extreme violence and gore in this collection

Updated: 2024-08-23
Artist: Chalk (All Socials Nuked)
Censorship: No
Language: English
Resolution: Mostly 1080p vids, up to 4K pics
Files: ~50+ vids, 100+ pics
Length: ~45 minutes total, 30 seconds to 2 minutes per vid
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-log:
Torrent (2024-08-15)
Download:
Collection Part 1: - - - -
Collection Part 2: - - - -
Crush Puppet: - - - -

BadIdea.gif Bloodstream.gif Boobies.gif BrainBug.gif Callout.gif Clap.gif Coop.gif CutPuppet.gif DemonSummoning.gif
Cover.gif FuriavsRaum.gif GraveEngine.gif KillshotAnthology.gif QuestFailed.gif Splat.gif Turnabout.gif WatchYourStep.gif Wetwork.gif

Last edited:

RavenOfOld

Just a simple pervert
Uploader
May 16, 2021
believe.gif

I used to follow this artist once upon a time on pixiv. As far as I know, this artist's socials were all shut down. I heard he was doxxed by people who were upset seeing their waifus being mistreated. It's hard to believe he was on patreon once. If anyone can shed any light on the matter that'd be cool.

Asr127

Aug 5, 2016
That second to last preview is so fucked up. :WutFace: It's almost kind of funny...... Almost

Bluntobject

Nov 2, 2016
Definitely not my cup of tea but I can appreciate the model, sound and animation quality.
Which is a shame, really, since I would gladly have him exchange kinks with other animators who don't even put in one quarter of the effort in their work.

MCDiggler

Modder
Apr 30, 2023
The French phrase la petite mort (meaning ‘the little death’) stands for ‘orgasm’ ... maybe the artist takes it too literally ... who knows ... his artwork at least looks pretty damn good
Have a good time

MfG MCDiggler

• Haha
Reactions: keitaka

DrLopunny

Sep 4, 2017
There needs to be some kind of disturbing content filter so I don't have to enter a thread to ignore it so I don't have to see the previews playing on the update page
Give me that e-hentai offensive to everyone filter, to opt into certain tags, or just not make the previews that graphic, really.

So I can go in to the thread, see the disclaimer that doesn't show up on the Latest Updates page and immediately fuck off like I'd want to instead of the Latest updates page just having gore on it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Meatshield236

YubiYubi

Mar 9, 2018
this artist is funny as hell. i am not really for his style of content but the previews of his works are goofy, i like it in a dark comedic standpoint

Reactions: wormwood420