Baudler

Nov 22, 2021
Good luck, I've never found AI art to be consistent enough for my tastes.
PonyXL is.. pretty consistent. If you don't confuse it with prompts, and match the prompt to the image size, provide enough steps, it'll get it right 95% of the time. It's several times slower than SD 1 though.

If masks were used to generate images, it'd work flawlessly though.

Biggest issue is stuff like posing, multi-character images and all that, though I think people who are more than amateurs could get even that done.

Ofc, FC's style of image generation would be pointless, as last time I played the game, MC's state was a one-dimensional affair..

Sum Gi

Nov 10, 2017
I kinda like it though things happen way to fast for me and there are barely any options at first.

EroGau

Aug 14, 2017
Hey Dev.

Liked your game and the art style so I paid 5 bucks for the image package.

However, after the first glance in the mirror (which as a boy), I can't see myself anymore.

Like a ghost who can't see himself in the mirror.

Is that a known issue? Or I should drop Firefox and go back to edge/chrome?

Chiakipus

Succubus Whisperer
Game Developer
Sep 1, 2023
However, after the first glance in the mirror (which as a boy), I can't see myself anymore.

Like a ghost who can't see himself in the mirror.
I'm not sure what you mean exactly with "anymore", but there isn't yet images in the game for all transformations. The latest release stops at 15%, the next one will include variants for 30%, and the artist is slowly working his way up to 100%.

Lerial

Nov 12, 2018
so, dev, are you planning stuff for sarah's brother?
figured you hinted pretty heavily towards it, but still figured it was worth asking.

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes