4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
c262s%2B.png

Overview:
You are a 19 year old neet boy (neither work nor study) who is killed by some "nice" Goddesses and taken to a world where, due to a mysterious virus, men have become impotent and regressed to an infantile state. But another mysterious disease afflicts the remaining population.
THE RED EYES DISEASE…​

Thread Updated: 2024-08-21
Release Date: 2024-08-21
Developer: Fapple -
Censored: No
Version: 1.5
Language: English, Italian, Spanish
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -

ss-1.gif ss-2.png ss-3.png ss-4.png ss-5.png ss-6.png ss-7.png ss-8.png ss-9.png ss-10.png ss-11.png

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Between the MC being basically a slave with no rights, and something about an explosive in the head, the feeling that I have is that this is going to be a femdom party.

Wolf4827

Sep 18, 2021
So I just finished what this game has to offer and I enjoyed it, the only question I have is the other gallery scenes that I haven't unlocked, how do you unlock them

Reactions: Toukebri

malaac2025

Mar 17, 2024
Sucks the MC is a damn idiot. It is not like he is going to be able to hide it but I would of took control of the situation.

Look here I was brought from another world by the Goddess of Lust and the Goddess of Love as I am the cure for the Red Eye. The problem is I don't know if this world is worth saving first thing you have done is treat me like a slave and put a damn bomb in my body. Remove this bomb now and treat me like the savior I am or I'll just let myself get blown up as I WILL NOT be a slave.

I came from a world that people are not slaves. I want to see this world for what it is and see if it's worth saving or not! Have you been off planet? Do you have mobile phones and computers? How far advanced is your civilization? The Goddesses have sent me here to help save this world but I can imagine that if I am not properly treated than they will probably never send anyone else here to help save this world. They have taken Divine Intervention to send me here and I expect to be treated properly. Also I was shown that the Princess herself is infected with Red Eye and that my future is to save her.

That is how I would of been treat me like the savior I am or continue with dying off as a world.

I fear the MC is too damn stupid and he will just live as a damn slave at their mercy.

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Sucks the MC is a damn idiot. It is not like he is going to be able to hide it but I would of took control of the situation.

Look here I was brought from another world by the Goddess of Lust and the Goddess of Love as I am the cure for the Red Eye. The problem is I don't know if this world is worth saving first thing you have done is treat me like a slave and put a damn bomb in my body. Remove this bomb now and treat me like the savior I am or I'll just let myself get blown up as I WILL NOT be a slave.
The impression I'm getting is that it's going to be a femdom game. I think it would be nice if the Dev made that clear.

Reactions: Boycotted Guy

Atricock

Apr 16, 2023
Honestly with those two dumb goddesses I want to rip there fingers nails off, use rusty scissors to cut there fingers and toes all off, next tear out there tongues and much more. they are fucking bitches who need to die!

Reactions: BlasKyau
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote