Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
From what other games have done lemme think back...

CoC (Corruption of Champtions), CoC2, TiTs (Trials in Tainted space) uses a system where sex attacks is basically just modified by any player skills they have, being mostly static attacks from and at enemies, It wasn't complex but very simple to achieve what it wanted.

Lilith's Throne, Broken Dreams Correctional Center uses more complex modifiers the player themselves can tweak globally. Some Enemies/NPCs might prefer big titted female characters, others might like small cocked futas, so sexual attacks that used parts would scale better or worst with those preferences.

Pulling up some ideas I could throw into the ring, I think having a grapple/molest option probably would be better than just flaunting your bits. It seems like a much better way to do it than just pulling down your pants to stroke off to entice the enemy unless they're that lust drunk, because you could just flaunt your stuff before the battle even starts and that saves the trouble of the battle in the first place.
I do plan on implementing a grab mechanic for zombies as grabbing is what they do. Possibly a coil mechanic for lamias and snakes.

I've been playing BDCC as I think about how to fix certain things and their flirt mechanic is just wiggle whatever the enemy likes. Possible, but they have a set amount of named enemies. Having a new character made after every encounter would crash the game due to size real quick as the quests the player encounters takes place over the entire world and at least three dimensions.

Most games by Fenoxo have a simple tease and lust mechanic. If you get too lustful you lose, which I think sucks. A Succubus/Incubus class is going to exist in my game eventually and they're pretty high lust beings.

I may just be over thinking it, I may just move the sex to victory/loss scenes where a defeated player can still win the fight by fucking the enemy unconscious.

if you feel the problem is because a single stat for stamina control causes it to become too easy to exploit by repeatedly training that single stat, just make that stamina become the limiter of how much u can train, each training took a percentage chunk out of your current stamina which you can no longer train when it reaches 0. You can also reduce the amount growths from just self-training, at the same time I feel that just having speed to determine stamina gain is bit too simplistic, example for speed you gain 0.5 of a point while endurance get 0.3 and strength get 0.2 of stamina, but this might become more work for ya.
The current rate of Health/Stamina is 1:1. Testing combat with the base of 10 in every stat has been awful so I'm playing Holstaur for more starting health due to their +3 to Strength.

They will be able to use money to buy stats as well, May in Hell is going to let you buy skillpoints, classes and curses that the PC can inflict upon themselves. The player buying a curse that makes them only eat semen gives, on average, the easiest count of temporary health the player can get. I don't know what the cap for temp hp is but at the moment there is not one. This is probably a mistake.

I will implement a stat cap for what the player can have based on quests completed and from simply physically training but the player has to spend their own stats to progress certain quests.

Tonya is going to remain a simple unintelligent zombie and the player has to give her points from their own Knowledge/Intelligence to have her regain sentience.

King Bornhorst will require Strength to power through his curse or he dies.

The various NPC lovers that are infertile will require Luck which increases their pregnancy chance.

Still working out the details on how I want it before I put it in the game but the "miracles" that the player performs have a cost. Want to heal the sick? Congrats on the power you had to spend to do so.

Sergilippo

Jun 14, 2020
Hi, i can't find Annette with the shipwreck start, as a male character, i looked up here in the forum and all suggest to check the housing district after 18.00, i can see and approach the prostitutes, but she dosen't show up, so is her quest related or i'm missing something? I checked up with the chosen one start, and no problem i can find her there, is her missing in the shipwreck start? Thanks if someone can tell me :)

Dec 23, 2022
Hi, i can't find Annette with the shipwreck start, as a male character, i looked up here in the forum and all suggest to check the housing district after 18.00, i can see and approach the prostitutes, but she dosen't show up, so is her quest related or i'm missing something? I checked up with the chosen one start, and no problem i can find her there, is her missing in the shipwreck start? Thanks if someone can tell me :)
Hello you have to complete the bug quest in the mine only then will she show up in the alleyway.

4.30 star(s) 15 Votes