ENG title : the last summer time

Game Info :

Download :

Title: なついろレッスン~the last summer time /
Natsuiro Lesson: The last summer time

Developer website:
Language: English (Requested)

Trailer:

Japanese dl : (Tested, the game runs fine but seems to freeze early after certain scenes, swapping your PC region to Japan is a possible fix)

Starna

Feb 14, 2020
+1, though i'm also looking for help with the game not loading scenes correctly - it gets stuck showing backgrounds and no text box or character appearing. asking here cause i can't find any other english-speaking sites talking about it yet

Freckad

Apr 16, 2022
+1, though i'm also looking for help with the game not loading scenes correctly - it gets stuck showing backgrounds and no text box or character appearing. asking here cause i can't find any other english-speaking sites talking about it yet
same

Testingmods69

Jul 7, 2024
Check the CI-EN page of the developer and fill the form to report the bug, no proof of purchase required and you can use google translate to explain the issue, for a game this big there should be many bugs and its better to wait for a post releases fix.

By the way, there is also a nice bug to nakadashi from the start:
1.- Take out penis, put condom, and insert.
2.- Remove penis from the screen and take it out again.
3.- Insert, put it on auto mode, and click the condom icon again and you will be able to remove it.
I discovered it by accident and no one seems to be talking about it even on japanese lol

du vall

May 11, 2018
same here

narafara

Jan 17, 2019
same here
Anyone able to play it without getting stuck with a background and no chatbox or anything else?
im just guessing but maybe try changing ur windows system locale into japanese?

yokamisu

May 1, 2022
DO NOT ALT-TAB
DO NOT CHANGE WINDOW IN GAME

that's about it. have fun, the game plays itself even without translation.

Reactions: Letota

Ugh123

Dec 5, 2017
how are folks uncensoring? combinedmeshdemosaic+dumbrendereddemosaic gets rid of the female sensor, but not the male

Reactions: wazxy