• We're currently working on the search system, until that's complete the search will be disabled. In the mean time, you can use the quick search on the forum home page, or the search from the latest updates page.

ThePrinceSilver

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2022
Cover.png

Overview:
Solve puzzles to become the best and sexiest of the The Mistress's minions! Over 50+ Transformations to discover!

Come and join a lovely bunch of Imps as they attempt to navigate their way through a week of magical chaos! their goal is to emerge on the other side having improved themselves enough to claim the affections of their beloved Mistress.​

Thread Updated: 2023-11-03
Release Date: 2023-10-04
Developer: Slushyanimals - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.15
Language: English
Other Games: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

2.jpg 1.jpg 9.jpg 8.jpg 7.jpg 6.jpg 5.jpg 4.jpg 3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

JunkV

Jan 19, 2022
Ok the first 3 preview pics, i was in, interested, curious. then i saw the rest, oh my, someone really likes muscle mommies and furry tits.

JunkV

Jan 19, 2022
You mean you don't?
Oh i lovve me some muscle mommies every once in a while, but i find it very hard to find good material to please the nut with, the furry thing, i dont wanna talk about it.

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
Incredibly short.. I ended up choosing Silvy, she ended up becoming some catlike creature at the start, so I was eager if I could turn her to some feral demon cat creature (sharpe claws, horns. fangs, very agile etc etc) that noone wouldnt want to mess with... but yeah , it ended on like day 3. Let down I guess.

Really like transformation games, but like to play it in a way that you "improve" them. ^_~

Last edited:

RemiliaScarlett

Aug 18, 2018
There is a potion you can brew with advanced magic that needs honey milk and antler but when I get all ingredients I dont have any options to make it

Crichton

Aug 5, 2018
Is there a way to turn stuff around on Sylvie as Mundera? I'd like to be able to better control both what the PC becomes as well as the other two, but I guess the point of the game is to balance that with the short time limit.

Are there some combinations cut off by the starting character? I think I'm just grouchy there isn't enough time to become what I want and fuck around as that, but that'd cause some feature creep this early on in dev.

Also how the heck does the Mistress grade stuff? Mundera becomes a bigdick wolf dom and avoids bimboification while Sylvie becomes a cat day 1. Mundera "barely changed" while Sylvie manages to impress? What'd I misunderstand? Was the ending not quite implemented properly?

Thanks for your time, enjoyed the game.

Reactions: Evizzy89
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote