[R>Artist 2D] [R> Other] Paid Share Futanari project looking for long-term 2D animator

Nethuum

Futariuum's Gate Lead Artist & Game Director
Game Developer
May 26, 2022
Project:
- Futariuum's Gate ( - - )
Our project is a 2D story-focused visual novel futanari game, with deck-building card battler and roguelike RPG mechanics. The game has a futa-protagonist, and the themes are mostly futanari (futa on futa and futa on female) and lesbian fetishes.
Our project has been around for an year, has a engaged community and we're about to release it on Steam in October 2024.

Developer:
- Gloomy Washer ( )

Looking for:
- I'm looking for an 2D animator, experience either with Spine, Live2D or DragonBones that could work closely with me, the team's lead artist and game director.
- Preferably a Brazilian animator, but this is not a requirement, so don't be afraid to apply.
- Someone who's comfortable with futanari and lesbian kinks (required).

Employment Type:
- It's negotiable, but we're considering revenue share (a certain percentage of the game's sales), but the first 1-2 animations would be paid upfront, as a way to show our interest.

Work commitment:
-
We're looking for a long-term collaborator that could start working right now. We could comm the first animations from you and if your work quality and work ethics align with ours, you'd be part of the team for all of our 2D animation work.
- You MUST be active on Discord (requirement), since it's the only app the team uses for the majority of the communication. We're looking for someone that is easy to reach out, that reply to our messages in a reasonably time and is available to talk in the team chat (texting only). If you are almost always offline or takes too long to reply, please don't even apply to the position.
- The workload we would expect from you may vary, but roughly, we're planning on having 6-12 animations per game update (that usually takes 2-4 months).
- For this month, we'd expect 1-2 animations until the game's Steam release.

Preferred method of contact:
- Discord would be the preferably method (user: nethuum), but you can also DM me here on F95.

Job Description:
- We expect the animator to take care of the entire animation process, including the preparation of the art, like cutting off and roughly filling the gaps of the art that will be animated. As the game's artist, I'll be able to assist by correctly filling the gaps of the art asset after it's already cut off and help with other minor preparations. I won't be responsible for the entire preparation of the art asset for the animation process.

Additional comments:
- As we're expecting to release our game on Steam in October 2024 (next month), we need someone who can start working as soon as possible (1-2 animations at least for this month).
- Our team is very active and we work very well together, so that's the kind of professional we're looking for.

Last edited:
  • Crown
Reactions: IAmAB