EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
RE118755_img_main.jpg

Overview:
"Shino" is a member of the savage planet expedition. They had a forced landing on a planet with danger level Z. She realized that her fellow members are kidnapped, ... then that she was without any pants.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2019-06-28
Release Date: 2016-03-01
Developer: gumgum
Censored: Yes - Mosaics
Version: Final
Language: English
Voices: Japanese
Genre:

Installation:

DOWNLOAD
- - - -

RE118755_img_main.jpg RE118755_img_smp1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Donor
Compressor
Jul 5, 2017
All links should be working and files working.

Reactions: Eskeetit666

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
That's dejavu. the first two comments are the exact same on the Previous game on the latest update page. I thought maybe I clicked on the same game at first.

• Haha
Reactions: str8up

dressedsalad

Sep 2, 2018
lol report who? Ryahn?
If that's what you're saying you're and idiot "Mr I have 4 posts to my account"

They're obviously fixing up their links that got botched for some reason, I on the other hand really appreciate the uplouds of obscure games like this cause I have no luck finding them anywhere else.
Did you read the comment i was replying to? how did Ryahn come into this conversation? Dyhart was refering to scuti.

HornyJail

Oct 2, 2018
it's ok . mediocre at worst passable at best. I really like the idea of capturing monsters and using the abilities, and the combo system is kinda cool but that's where my praises end. animations are horrible , platforming sections are meh , its horribly lacking in H content ( you know what I play these for ) and it's just Mario . The way you kill enemies , the goombas that are goblin heads , the axe mirrors the fire flower or more accurately the hammer bros suit , the chicken is the raccoon leaf , and the underwater sections are just like normal Mario water levels . In fact if you pay attention they even take pieces of Mario stages and put it in. This could've been something good but it lacks soul .